1. All residents must adhere to their specific probation / parole requirements. Any known violations may result in immediate notification of their supervising officer and or local law enforcement. Violations of your supervision, violate your rental agreement and are grounds for immediate eviction.
2. ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY: All residents agree to drug and alcohol screening at any time. It is expected that all tenants will test negative for all mind altering or illegal substances.
Any resident that tests positive for any substance or alcohol (2), TWO, times agrees to immediately move.
Any resident that is found to have drugs or alcohol in the shared areas or their personal rooms at the rented property agrees to immediately move.
All resident agree to sign release of information for the purpose of obtaining accurate drug test results.
3. Any items that are used as or perceived as a weapon are prohibited. This includes but is not limited to realistic looking airsoft guns, large knives (not used for employment), clubs, etc.
4. All residents will remain gainfully employed or attend school full time.
5. No resident will smoke inside the premises including garages and outbuildings. There will be no smoking within 25’ of any open door or window allowed at any property.
6. All residents agree to keep shared areas including kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, walkways/hallways clean and without trash. It is the resident’s responsibility to keep the walkways, sidewalks and driveways clean from trash, tripping hazards, and snow.
7. No resident will make or permit the use of the premises for any unlawful purpose or any purpose that will damage the reputation of the premises or the building of which they are a part of.
8. No resident will make noise or engage in activities which unreasonably disturb neighbors or other residents in the building in which the premises are located.
9. No resident will be permitted to have a pet including but not limited to dogs, cats, snakes, lizards, hamsters, or other rodents.
10. Residents are allowed to have visitors but no overnight guests. All visitors must leave by 11:00 PM and are not allow before 7:00 AM. Visitors are not permitted to use the property to store personal belongings, do laundry, shower, or sleep. No visitor is allowed to be at the property unattended.
11. Personal appliances such as but not limited to microwaves, mini refrigerators, space heaters and portable air conditioners are not allowed.
12. No charging of electric or hybrid vehicles is permitted.